– 6 large eggs
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon mustard
– 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
– 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
– 1 scallion, finely chopped
– 1 tomato, seeded, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
– ¼ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– Dash paprika
– 8 slices sandwich bread of choice
– Place eggs in a pot of water to cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a low boil, cover and cook 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl of cold water for 3 minutes.
– When eggs are cool enough to handle, remove shells and transfer eggs to a large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice; gently mash with a fork to desired texture.
– Add celery, scallion, tomato, parsley, salt, pepper, and paprika; mix until incorporated. Assemble four sandwiches using egg salad mixture and serve immediately.